Kate's Blog

In class today, I read the last three blogs that Kate J had done. She was up to date on all of her blogs, so the three blog entree's I read were, the reflections of Bluebeard, Hansel and Gretel, and A Cinderella Tale.
While I was reading Kate's blogs I learned so much more than I had previously known from the stories or just general knowledge. Kate is really smart and she expands her answers, she uses real life examples other than just the tales we read. For example, she uses the movie Crazy Rich Asians, and compares it to Cinderella Tales. This made me think about other things in my life that I have read or watched that could also relate to the tales that we read in class. Sometimes getting an understanding or example of other things can help me better understand a tale, so the next time I do an blog entry, I will think about how I can relate the tale that we read in class, to things that I have read, watched, or experienced in my life.
I also like how when I read Kate's blog it is very relaxed and free flowing. When I was reading her blogs, I did not feel like I was reading an essay or strict paper, it was almost as if I was reading a page of a sports magazine, I was interested and I wanted to know what she was going to say next.
 I have learned so much from reading Kate's blog's because I have gotten an different interpretation of the tales we read. It is always good to get a second opinion or thought because I, along with everyone else can be closed minded and getting someone else's point of view can make you see things differently, or in a better light.
One thing that I would say that she can work on is answering the question a little more in debt rather than wondering from the question a some points, but other than that small things, I really enjoyed reading Kate's blog and I learned a ton of information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

The Child as Hero

Arabic Stories